Frequently asked questions
Any order to the UK mainland over £40 in value are always sent with DPD using a next day service. Most orders below £40 in value will be sent via Royal Mail.
Please see our Shipping section for more information about deliveries.
Please keep an eye on your inbox for our dispatch email, this is confirmation your order is on the way and will include tracking information.
We send all of our chilled items in insulated, padded envelopes with enough icepacks included within to keep things cool for up to 48 hours in transit.
If you change your mind, we do offer refunds if the product is returned to us in its original, unopened packaging. We are unable to accept returns for perishable goods (anything that should be kept in the fridge). We aren’t able to refund your return postage unless the product is damaged or has been sent in error. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries about returns.
In order to be as eco-friendly as possible we don’t include a paper invoice in our parcels. You can find your order information in your confirmation email from us should you ever need to refer back to it.
We’re very sorry but we are unable to accept visitors to our warehouse at the present time.
We are always looking for ways to practise our business more sustainably, currently 70% of the packaging we use can be recycled, including our bio-degradable packing chips (and we’re working on the other 30%!).
Please contact us directly at email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to help you.
We always aim to send out products with the longest best before date possible, and you can expect 7-10 days as a minimum. Many of our fresh products will have a shelf life that exceeds this, so please get in touch if you’d like up-to-date information on our current stock. Our chilled products will be sent in temperature-controlled packaging with enough icepacks to keep them cool in transit for up to 72 hours.